Decron Osmotic Gel
Decron Decron Osmotic Gel has fast and effective healing qualities.
* Assists in reducing inflamation and infection in the hoof.
* Relieves pressure from the hoof encouraging a laminitic horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
* The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
* Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to an open wound. The Gel creates a warm, moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
* Decron Osmotic Gel
may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
* Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel
to sprains, strains & muscular aches & pains -
heat from the gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
* All natural ingredients - Glycerine & Essentila Oils - Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Arnica.
Directions for Use:
1. Clean & dry the area to be treated.
2. Hoof treatments- Cover the sole the
with the Decron Osmotic Gel and place a hoof pad in position. Place the hoof into the Decron Hoof Boot and wrap with a bandage.
3. Open wounds- Apply the Osmotic Gel to the wound, cover with Jelonet and wrap the wound with cotton wool and gauze dressing and evenly wrap an adhesive bandage over the area.
4. Sprains, Strains & Muscular pains- Rub the
Decron Osmotic Gel into the area requiring treatment and cover to keep warm.